Freeze-dried Strawberry – no one needs to introduce it, as everyone eagerly awaits juicy, fragrant strawberries every year. We have good news for you - the wait is over, you can have them here and now! And on top of that, without any guilt, because they are low in calories. As for their properties:
- you might be surprised, but strawberries contain more vitamin C than oranges and other citrus fruits, thus boosting immunity.
- Want to have a happy and smart child? Grab a strawberry; the folic acid in it prevents depression, increases the sense of happiness, and supports brain function and development.
- If you have sugar issues, you don't need to worry about the glycemic index of freeze-dried strawberries - it's very low (GI=40).
- They stimulate kidney function and digestive processes, as well as support cell building.
- Iron will help in dealing with anemia and urinary tract disorders.
- In this whole strawberry richness, you'll find minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, phosphorus, and potassium, as well as vitamins - A, B group, C, and E.
Start the strawberry season in your home today!
The recommended way to serve
But that's not all!
This vitamin-rich lyophilized powder can also be added to: yogurts, smoothies, curds, muesli, desserts, compotes, cakes, ice creams, waffles, pancakes.
It works great as a topping or natural dye.
Simple, transparent composition
Ingredients: 100% freeze-dried strawberry (powder)
Net weight: 40g
Product for general nutritional use.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.