MALINA - BURAK - JEŻYNA – Intensely burgundy fruit and vegetable mix. Here are some facts about this masterful combination:
- Firstly, it's brimming with vitamins B1, B2, E, K, P, PP, C, and carotene, as well as minerals like potassium, calcium, manganese, copper, sodium, phosphorus, and iron.
- Just a portion of lyophilized pollen contains natural salicylic acid, which is natural aspirin, providing antipyretic, diaphoretic, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- If your kids are picky eaters, lyophilized blackberry, commonly used to improve appetite, will help fill those finicky tummies.
- Speaking of children, these same fruits stimulate blood flow to the brain and improve memory. The quality of your child's sleep is better, and irritability is reduced – isn't that every mom's dream?
- Each component helps cleanse our body of things like bad cholesterol, heavy metals, microorganisms, urea, ultimately toning the liver and lowering blood glucose levels.
- The content of betanin and tryptophan will relax and soothe our mind, producing an effect similar to chocolate.
- The alkaline pH of the entire mixture is crucial – it not only cleanses the body but also prevents the development of tumors.
- Lyophilized beetroot is an excellent defender against anemia, supporting the production of red blood cells.
So, has the above list convinced you to try this composition? Let's give it a shot!
The recommended way to serve
But that's not all!
This vitamin-rich lyophilized powder can also be added to: yogurts, smoothies, curds, muesli, desserts, compotes, cakes, ice creams, waffles, pancakes.
It works great as a topping or natural dye.
Simple, transparent composition
Ingredients: freeze-dried organic raspberry 37.5%, freeze-dried beetroot 37.5%, freeze-dried blackberry 25% (powder)
Net weight: 40g
Product for general nutritional use.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.